Is she feeling under the weather? Is she on PMS? Instead of moping around for cancelling your romantic date (you’re actually selfish to think it’s something to mope about), why don’t you take this as an opportunity to make her feel extra loved? (Oh that makes it an excuse for us girls to demand extra care, extra love and extra attention).
You know, women can be emotional but sickness makes us extra-extra emotional. So here are my top tips for making her happy and gush over you and get your much-deserved reward when she’s feeling so much better.
Got these tips from the article I read on techniques on picking up girls. Here are 5 ways to be romantic when she’s sick:
- Cook for her. Getting sick pretty much kills anyone’s appetite. But believe me, a little bit of effort will go a long, long way. If you’re not much of a cook and you cannot probably nail a good meal a la 5-star resto, beat it on the presentation. Get in her room with some Campbell’s corn soup, some fresh squeeze (no sodas!) and a mini teddy bear or a bouquet of roses will do the job pretty easily. If you don’t know what to cook, check this out.
- Baby her. Even the toughest of femme fatales becomes a teeny tiny baby when sick. Cover her in her favorite blankie, sing her to sleep, tell her stories, and dote on her like you would your own kid. Nothing beats a caring guy to a sick lady.
- Do the chores. Now this is defintely one of the skills that would boost your love life! Ahh but of course. Actually, this beats everything. The last thing a woman wants to see after recovering from an illness is a messed up house. It does not matter whether you are living together or not. Simply doing her laundry, cleaning her place, doing the dishes, walking the dog or at least running to the Laundromat for her stuff will go a long, long way. She’d love to recover back to a clean place.
- Entertain her. When her ills confine her to her room for days on end, chances are she’s bored. But not if you keep her entertained. Set up a movie marathon with her, make a playlist for her, or do a comedy skit for her! You can even make up silly little poems and love notes that she can read when she’s bored or she’s alone! You don’t need to be a genius, just be a creatively caring dude.
- Keep her company. Give her your time and attention. Sometimes, you just do not need to do anything but keep her a good company for her to feel loved even when she’s sick. And sometimes, still, you don’t even need to talk. Hugging her, holding her or touching her constantly can definitely help do the trick. But if she needs to be isolated (i.e. flu or some other contagious disease), make sure you keep her company in a different way still. Make use of whatever available technology – Skype, Facebook, text, etc. Call her, text her, make her feel like you’re just around even when the doctors are not letting you see her.
And when she does come around after her ills, you’ll find a very, very grateful girl who’s willing to do anything to make it up to you. *Wink!*